+44 (0) 207 252 3900 [email protected]
Monday - Friday 10:00 - 17:30
On the ground floor there is a large reception, kitchen and dining room (over 80 sqm) with 7.5m wide bi-fold double glazed doors that provide an abundance of natural light and open onto a south facing landscaped lawned garden with terrace.
The Poggenpohl kitchen is fitted with a modern range of integrated appliances, 5m island unit and separate utility room and work surface.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom and vaulted ceiling. There is also a walk in shower room on this floor. On the top floor the master bedroom with dressing room has 2.4m of bi-fold doors overlooking the south facing garden and a stunning en-suite bathroom with large wet room with 2 overhead showers.
– large open-plan kitchen, living / dining room area with letterbox open fireplace.
– fully-equipped kitchen (leading to utility kitchen) with bi-fold doors onto garden
– L shaped sofa tv room
– bedroom with double bed, shuttered windows and fitted wardrobe, feature wallpaper
– shower room
– bedroom with double bed, shuttered windows fitted wardrobe feature wallpaper of world map
– bedroom with double bed shuttered windows, ensuite bathroom and fitted wardrobe.
– master bedroom with walk-in dressing room, bifold doors overlooking garden, en-suite bathroom with wet room.
the south facing garden (100ft x 46ft) features; a lawned area, mature oak tree, 3 silver birch, an evergreen home oak, cherry tree, magnolia grandiflora, red leaf acers and large tiled terrace area, gas barbecue, fire pit with logs, concrete planters each with olive trees, black tulip in spring and 1.8m purple aliums, potted and planted palms and outdoor lighting. The rear left hand side of the garden has a grape vine and wisteria behind the garden office and is a decked area.
Our location agency represents the very best location houses in London, and the UK.
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS:
CONNECT WITH US: