+44 (0) 207 252 3900 email@example.com
Monday - Friday 10:00 - 17:30
Period country house in the heart of Kensington built in 1737, unaltered for over two and three-quarter centuries, and retains the ambience of a traditional upper class English family home, which it serves as to the present day while now being available virtually throughout as a film location.
4 floors, it comprises some 25 rooms including spacious drawing room, dining room, front hall, parlour, boudoir, library, master bedroom and several others, gallery, studio, kitchens, two staircases, roof garden, private ground-level garden, and 18th century east-facing facade.
– period furniture (including present-day soft furnishings) and brass fittings
– period carved fireplaces and mantelpieces
– period (18thc) display cabinets
– period wallpaper (william morris and others)
– 18thc and 19thc oil paintings
– bronze sculptures
– forte-piano (clementi) and contemporary pianoforte
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS:
CONNECT WITH US: